DUNES RESORT AT PLETTENBERG BAY (KEURBOOMSTRAND)Privately Owned unit.
-GARDEN ROUTE AREA-
Dunes Resort is located in the heart of the Garden Route right on the Keurbooms beach, (Plettenberg bay). A short walk through the protected dune forest gives you direct access to a private beach were you can enjoy whale and dolphin sightings on a regular basis.
Dunes Resort is well located and these impeccable, comfortably and luxurious units are within:
- 5 minutes of the premier holiday town of Plettenberg Bay,
- 18 km from world renowned Tsitsikamma National Park,
- 34 Km to Knysna and the word renowned Knysna heads and Oyster farms
- Approximately 70 minutes from George which is the closest airport,
- Two and a half hour drive from Port Elizabeth.
- The area is also surrounded with prestige wine estates,
These luxury loft units situated only 210m from the beach offers a modern open plan kitchen with granite tops and built-in cupboards.
Fully equipped for 6 persons, this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom units provide the ultimate experience of luxury and comfort.
The open plan living area leads to private garden with a patio, braai/entertainment area and undercover parking area.
DUPLEX SELF CATERING UNITS AMENITIES.
- Main Bedroom 1x queen size bed
- Second bedroom 2 x single beds.
- Sleepers couch downstairs in lounge area.
- Bathroom upstairs – Bath & toilet
- Bathroom downstairs- shower & toilet.
- Private undercover Braai/BBQ area.
- Catering (Fully Self-catering)
- Cleaning Services (extra)
- Linen provided
- Microwave , Oven, Stove and fridge/freezer
- Parking (Undercover at unit)
- Satellite TV (Selected DSTV channels)
- Cell phone and internet reception
- Towels (Bath only)
DUNES RESORT OFFERS:
- Private access to pristine beaches surrounded by unspoiled Indigenous coastal forest.
- Swimming beaches (250 M)
- Two swimming pools
- 24-hour security
- Fully licensed restaurant and bar
- Games room
- Jungle Gym & Trampolines
- Incredible fishing
- Boat Tours
- Bloukrand Bungee Jumping
- Formosa Nature Reserve
- Garden Route National Park
- Keurbooms River Nature Reserve
- Robberg Nature Reserve
- Swimming with seals
- Otter Trail
- The Elephant Sanctuary
- Tsitsikamma National Park
- Canoeing, Whale watching,
- Africanyon Adventures
- Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours & River Tubing
- Nature's Valley.
- Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve
- Ocean blue adventure
- Sail/Boating (Water sports)
- Knysna Elephant park
- Hog Hollow horse trails
- Robberg Hiking
- Golf Course in the area:
- Goose Valley; Fan Court; Pezula; OuBaai; Plettenberg Bay Golf Course to name a few.
HOW TO GET TO DUNES RESORT.
From George you travel on the N2 heading east towards Port Elizabeth. Continue on the N2, until passing through Plettenberg Bay. Turn right at the sign post for Keurbooms Strand. Having turned right, the road will take a bend. Ahead is a sign post to Dunes Resort / Keurboomstrand straight ahead. Here turn right again into Keurbooms Strand Road. Approx. 500m on the right hand side, is The Dunes Resort.